John Peddycord, North Carolina, inducted in 2006
- Spent 45 years volunteering to improve tennis in his community, state, section and nation and served as a board member for the Winston-Salem Tennis Association for 40 years and as President in 1974
- Co-chairman of the North Carolina Junior Qualifying Tournament twice, Chairman of the USTA Boy’s 12U Clay Court Championships 4 times and Chairman of the Zanne Meads Awards Banquet for 10 years
- USTA North Carolina Board member for over 35 years, including President in 1979 and 1980 and helped establish the North Carolina Tennis Foundation and North Carolina Tennis Hall of Fame
- Elected to the Southern Tennis Association Management Committee and spent 2 years as USTA Delegate, 3 years as Vice-President, 5 years as chairman of the Junior Tennis Council and 8 years as chairman of the Investment and Finance Committee.
- Served on numerous USTA committees and chaired the Junior Competition Committee and the Nominating Committee
- Received the North Carolina Family of the Year and the USTA Southern Jacobs Bowl and the Charles Morris Volunteer Service Award
- Inducted into the North Carolina Tennis Hall of Fame in 1990